STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools) STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools)

For the record, this is good enough to be an actual episode.

My Mother in Law is a Scorpion My Mother in Law is a Scorpion

That is a very brave girlfriend you have.

Old Earth 2: The Temple Old Earth 2: The Temple

Don't know how long it'll take you to make another one of these, but it will be well worth it.

Fantishow responds:

Fuck, the sequel to this one won't be ready for like another two years. There are some shorts for it planned before that though!

Pikachu versus Goku! Pikachu versus Goku!

When trying to decide the rating, I looked at what the Pico heads said. "Not bad, in fact I like it" summed it up pretty well. It was indeed rather amusing and showed potential.

Inaction Inaction

Dude. In the future, you have to do the "Fuck Fuck Fuck" song from Jay and SIlent Bob Strike Back. This was amazing.

BungalowBelf responds:

Mother mother fuck
Mother mother fuck fuck
Mother fuck mother fuck
noitch noitch noitch

Thanks for the comment! :)

Newgrounds game teaser Newgrounds game teaser

No! No! I hate you! This is cruel and unusual! This can't not be real now, someone has to make this!

The Pokemon Hoarder The Pokemon Hoarder

Fuck. Dude. That was the most horrifying animation I've ever seen.

.:Cupcakes:. .:Cupcakes:.

I didn't know about the fanfic, so I didn't know what I was about to witness, but the second I heard that song I knew something bad was about to happen. And freaking how.

SE1: Legacy SE1: Legacy

...Where to start?

This was magnificent. The frame rate, the choice of music, the cinematic flare, this is absolutely going places. Keep this up.

BSE V3 Round 6 BSE V3 Round 6

Not bad

I see this as something of an editing test. It shows a ridiculous amount of potential. I hope to see something form you again soon.