All 13 art Reviews

How very appropriate.

PUSSY FACE PUSSY FACE

Creeps me the fuck out.

jungmeister responds:

why?? that is most beautiful thing in the world???

Sardonix Sardonix

Thumbnail made me think there was a solar flare involved.

chocolate waterfalls chocolate waterfalls

I consider myself quite comfortable in my heterosexuality. BUT, you did the exaggerated features of the erect human penis so damn well, I genuinely could only appreciate it for so long before it felt like a dick was seriously being waved in front of me and I had to get away. I implore you to take that as a compliment of your good work.

#019_Rattata #019_Rattata

That is just adorable.

he is number 4 he is number 4

I implore you to take this as a compliment. When I first saw this, I thought it was borrowed right from an ancillary character from a Toriyama work. You have managed to authentically capture that charm, and you should be proud of yourself.

Jufin responds:

Thank you!! I do realise that sometimes my work does look alot like Akira Toriyama's, and i do try to avoid it looking too much like it. I am very big fan of his so i am definitely influenced by his style, it's rubbed off on me since i was a kid, so this is how i draw now because of that i guess.

Mortus: Humanity's Extinction Mortus: Humanity's Extinction

One has to admire the titanium balls on the dude standing on the rooftop.

Mech 01 Mech 01

That beaut looks like it's got a story to tell.

What shall I do with my life? What shall I do with my life?

I love these types of pictures. It's actually pretty well drawn as well, but that's not really the point, is it?

GfRusty responds:

thanks a lot. but I'm in a way better mood now :)

Madness of Men Madness of Men

How long did it take to make this? I could stare at it for hours. I can't tell if I'm seeing some gleaming metropolis in the distance kept apart by a some separating mountain range, or giant towers piercing through a dense fog that's casting over the rest of the world.